Learning Chinese for Kids Blog
10% Off - Join our E-Mail List!
Subscribe so you get a weekly, fun to read Learning Chinese E-Mail newsletter including sales, tips, events, and new product announcements. Unsubscribe at any time safely! A 10% off one time coupon ($25 minimum purchase) will be sent to you with your E-Mail subscription.




Thursday, April 14, 2011

UCLA and UC Berkeley Admissions by Residency

What caught my eye was:

2010 - UC Berkeley admitted 8.3% International and 18.5% out of state for a total of 26.8%.  My guess is this will increase for 2011 admissions.  In 2010 it was 5.7% International and 9.8% out of state for a total of 15.5%.

2010 UCLA total was 24% out of state and international.  In 2008 it was 17.9%.  I understand this year it will be worse.

http://www.ucop.edu/news/factsheets/2010/fall_2010_admissions_table_7.pdf

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Company Info
Account Info
Customer Service
News & Info
Resources
Location