Asian American Lawsuit against Ivy League Admissions
64 organizations filed a discrimination suit against Harvard, with the US Education Dept.
At Cal Tech which is race neutral, 46% of under-graduates are Asian. In the Ivy League, 21%. UC Berkeley is at least 42%, may be over 50% when International students are included.
Asians have to score for Harvard Admissions:
- 140 points higher than white students
- 270 points higher than Hispanic students
- 450 points higher than African-American
Harvard Accused of Bias Against Asian-Americans - WSJ
Yes, next question.
Do Ivy League schools have a 'bamboo ceiling' on admissions? - China Daily USA
A good read, sad, but believable.
What Ivy League Affirmative Action Really Looks Like — from the Inside - National Review.
Side note, so how would you hide the amount of Asian attending UC Berkeley?
By listing ethnicity by country background! And break out International as a separate category. Note this is not done for Hispanics...
- Ivy League Chinese Discrimination - 2008 blog post, and nothing has changed.
- Chinese American Education Expectations
- Chinese Asian Representation in College