New Covers for Chinese Made Easy for Kids
New Covers for Chinese Made Easy for KidsQuick Thoughts - I am not a Graphic Artist, but after spending a few days adding the new, 2nd edition of Chinese Made Easy for Kids, I have become very familiar with the covers after spending a bit of time with them, including watermarking. And design is an interest of mine.
- Pastels are in!
- Workbooks have Grey Covers? I guess...
- Textbooks and workbooks share the same graphics, just different colors.
- Cartoon images
- Traditional they just went with blue.
- In the previous edition, multiple cartoon characters were used. In the new edition they use one cartoon character per cover, which are actually from the previous edition. This focused my attention a lot more on the cartoon image, previously I did not notice them much.
- The previous edition used a colored side bar. My guess this was the style of the time. Now the cover is all white.
|Pink for Level 2 - Pink? I wonder how Male students are going to react? Or that being sexist? Will this impact sales? Or will it be a positive since most Chinese teachers are female?|
|2nd Edition Workbook with Gray Cover. At least the Chinese Made Easy is in another color.|
|Pastels on the Covers. Textbook Level 1 Example.|